Changing the content of the IA STEM installations
It is very easy to create your own audio content and to insert it in the Interactive STEM installations. Any kid can do it!
1) Create your own story or song using any regular computer or smartphone. Add audio effects if you like to make the story even more interesting;
2) Put the audio file on the USB memory drive (‘disc-on-key’);
3) Open the hatchway of the installation with the supplied key;
4) Remove the USB dust cover to access the USB connector;
5) Insert the USB memory drive;
6) Make sure you put the USB dust cover back;
7) Close the hatchway
8) Rotate the crank or wheel or pump the pedal and generate electricity until you hear the new audio
Eduplaying provides a detailed (English) manual which helps kids and teachers with ideas how to create interesting stories!